top of page

Transferring Credits

Students at GCHS who have taken courses through Monroe College through the Dual Enrollment program or the Early College Pathway will have to transfer those credits to the college that you will be attending.

Steps to transferring your credits:

  1. Obtain your GCHS High School Transcript by visiting → About → Transcript & Records Request.

  2. Obtain your Monroe College Transcript by emailing

  3. Provide both the transcripts to your Admissions officer and they will guide you on additional steps which may include

    1. Providing Course Catalogs from Monroe College -

    2. And providing the Syllabus of the course (In your Blackboard Account)

* While a majority of the courses will transfer, not all courses will be taken by your admitting College/University.

bottom of page